Data is the lifeblood of any B2B telemarketing and lead generation activity. An inaccurate or off profile database can result in an underwhelming telemarketing campaign and a wasted budget. Having a deep understanding of a market before making major business, strategy and investment decisions is crucial. With the growth of data processing sectors, having insight into current top players, market outlooks, forecasts and challenges a particular industry faces can be beneficial.
Market research is indispensable to you, if you are in fact looking to beat competition. Getting into their skin is what our market research team does, analyzing their moves, how the industry has been influenced and what is it that the market needs. Positioning yourself ahead and smarter than your competition and being relevant to the clients cause is what sets you apart.
Our market research team has high quality analysts who dive into your sector and competitors, dig out their marketing strategies and give you an understanding of what they are doing, bridging the gap between you and the competition. You may be in the dark about how your sector is progressing, what is evolving, and what are the factors affecting buyer decisions. When you are aligned with this, it becomes easier to chalk out a strategy and run with it.
HuMetis inc. “HuMetis” provides variety of Data Driven Marketing products and services.
We are deeply committed to privacy, and want our users and customers to understand how we collect information and our commitment to privacy, copyright laws and similar laws that deal with data and data driven communications.
Source of Information
At HuMetis, we are dedicated towards empowering businesses to engage meaningfully with their customers. For this we collect and store “data” (personally identifiable information, contact details, Company details, Social Information, publicly available Financial information and filings and other such distinguishing information) in a variety of ways to enable our clients to reach their customers effectively.
2. We have partnered with data suppliers, data providers, data agencies, and other strategic business partners who are similarly advised to adhere to relevant and applicable privacy and copyright laws. We do not partner with any company, individual or organization who willfully collects and supplies data without proper regulatory, privacy or copyright compliance.
3. We also collect data from a number of sources such as public databases, social media, publications, surveys, subscriptions to enhance our ability to provide better marketing services
4. We also gather permission based data when you download, and use applications developed by HuMetis or when you permit us gather such contact information stored on your Device, Application or Service.
5. We collect data when users and customers participate in Information Exchange programs or opt-in campaigns
6. We collect data from Contact Signature Cards, Email signatures, Email Headers, and Visiting Cards shared or exchanged during participation in public or private Events, Lectures, Conferences and Promotions.
7. We also collect data from Websites by our proprietary search and web crawling mechanisms and other such web data extraction tools from public web sites and permitted web pages.
Information we collect
WE DO NOT COLLECT, COMPILE OR STORE ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII) OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORATION(SPI). WE BELIEVE THIS VIOLATES THE PRINCIPLES OF PRIVACY AND IS UNETHICAL AND WE DISCOURAGE ANY INTENTIONAL USE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
WE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING LIST AS PII/SPI AND WE ROUTINELY CLEANSE AND PURGE OUR DATABASE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF IT EXISTS.
i. NAMES USED TO IDENTIFY THE INDIVIDUAL IN PRIVACY
ii. PSEUDONYMS OR ALIASES
iii. HOME ADDRESS
iv. PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESSES (YAHOO, GMAIL, HOTMAIL ETC.)
v. SSN OR OTHER SUCH NATIONAL ID’S
vi. DRIVING LICENSE OR OTHER SUCH STATE ISSUED ID’S
vii. VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBERS
viii. FINGERPRINTS OR IRIS SCANS OR SUCH BIOMETRIC IDENTIFIERS
ix. CREDIT CARD NUMBERS OR OTHER SUCH FINANCIAL INFORMATION EXCEPT FOR TRANSCATIONS ON OUR SITE
x. GENETIC OR OTHER BIO MARKERS
We also collect data that is not directly associated with any specific individual. This might include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, IP address, system activity, location, information collected using server logs, cookies, pixel tags, HTTP Referrer or similar technologies. We do this to improve services we offer you and help you with targeted marketing and lead generation, and improve our website’s usability. We may also use this information to display information which we think may be of interest while you browse through websites
We also collect Company Information as is available on the Internet or any such public sources including Filings, Utilities, stock data from 3rd Party API providers, Vendor relations, Press Releases, White Papers, Announcements, Organizational Changes, Insider Trading, Install Base.
We also collect Company web traffic and related data including but not limited to Search Engine Optimization Data, Web Analytics Data, Traffic, Software stack used to build the website, Web technology used to build the website, traffic patterns of the website, typical sources of traffic to the website and more. We may collect this ourselves or via 3rd party service providers.
Use of Information:
The Data provided on our website as a product or as a service is provide as is to our clients. Our customers may use the information in ways that are appropriate and legal for their country and we encourage full legal adherence to all rules, laws and regulations of the land in use of our data. HuMetis are not responsible on how the data is used by our end users/customers and HuMetis assumes no obligation or responsibility on how this information is finally used..
We work with our partners to ensure that we bring best in class products and services to our customers. We share information with our partners who help us provide customer care service, facilitate payments, conduct research and surveys, measure ad effectiveness, provide technical services etc. These partners are bound by strict legal and confidentiality obligations to control any shared information, governed by the contracts and agreements we entered with them. However, neither HuMetis nor the affiliates, partners or resellers have control over or obligated herein to control the eventual use of the data.
1. We commit to adhere to laws laid out by the government. It may be required by law, legal process, litigation, or request from government bodies to share information, in which case such information will be disclosed.
2. Any violation of HuMetis terms and conditions may lead to an investigation to enforce the terms and conditions. Also, if a fraud, security breach or technical issue is detected, any required information might be made available to the investigators.
8. Updating Information:
Access, Correct, Remove:
We believe in maintaining the highest level of security for any information that we hold. If we have any information that you want to update, you may review, update or delete any information we might hold by logging in using your secured credentials and modifying your information.
9. Data Transfer and Storage
At HuMetis, we aim to assist you with best in the business data solutions and marketing services. We assure easy data access, extensive contact building and successful marketing efforts along with efficient customer support.
#401 Clinton St Hoboken, New Jersey - 07030, USA
Copyright © 2014 HuMetis Pty Ltd - All Rights Reserved.